Digital Marketing Course for Beginners – 13 Subject Areas in 1
Our Digital Marketing Course for beginners is perfect for beginners who are eager to kick-start their journey in digital marketing. Whether you want to pursue a career in digital marketing, grow your business, or you’re an entrepreneur looking to boost your online presence, this course is tailored just for you. Learn about the building blocks of digital marketing, exploring how it shapes decisions and impacts businesses.
Welcome to the Digital Marketing Crash Course! With over 15 years of experience in the dynamic field of digital marketing, Enrollers has designed this beginners’ step-by-step digital marketing course to provide you with a basic yet effective understanding of the foundations, key concepts, strategies, and tools essential for success in the digital marketing landscape.
This Digital Marketing Course for Beginners is your future-proof roadmap of digital marketing, tailored specifically for beginners, startups, or anyone who wants to establish their own business to grow their online presence. Dive deep into the fundamental building blocks, discover the diverse channels, and wield the essential tools that’ll not only supercharge your career but also level up your business game.
If you’re already a pro at digital marketing, this course might not be the right fit for you. Then, you should consider our Complete Digital Marketing Course. But, if you’re just stepping into the captivating world of digital marketing, then hold on tight – this digital marketing introductory course with a certificate is made just for you!
Many students have mixed-up ideas about digital marketing. In this course, we will clear things up and give you a straightforward picture of what digital marketing really is. We’ll figure out if it’s one skill on its own or a bunch of skills working together like Social Media Management, SEO, Google Ads Management, PPC, Lead Generation, and more.
Moreover, this isn’t your average course; it’s your golden ticket to unraveling the secrets of digital marketing success. Get ready to embark on a journey where you’ll not only learn but thrive in the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing.
What’s the best part?
Well, upon completing this course, you’ll not only discover your passion but also gain clarity on your next steps.
Furthermore, this course briefly covers the various facets of digital marketing. We will get started with Copywriting and Content Marketing where you will learn the art of creating compelling content that resonates with your target audience.
Then, we will get into Social Media Marketing (SMM), teaching you how to leverage platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter to connect with your audience. Key concepts of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be demystified, empowering you to optimize websites for better visibility on search engines.
Furthermore, we will teach you the basic concepts of Landing Pages, Tools and Techniques for Designing Assets for Digital Marketing, Funnel Building and Affiliate Marketing to equip you with the necessary knowledge to further pursue any of these as a career or simply be able to at least lead a team of creatives.
Moreover, you are going to learn about Google My Business (GMB), Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Webmaster / Search Console, Google Analytics, Mobile Marketing (SMS & WhatsApp), and Email Marketing & Automation, ensuring you are proficient in the essential channels and tools for successful digital campaigns.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Develop enough proficiency in various digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Learn about the core concepts of Copywriting and Content Marketing.
- Gain practical skills in Social Media Marketing (SMM), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Get a brief introduction to Web Development, learn the basic concepts of Graphic Designing on Canva, an overview of Funnel Building, and importance of Affiliate Marketing.
- Learn about Google My Business (GMB), Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Webmaster / Search Console, Google Analytics, Mobile Marketing (SMS & WhatsApp), Email Marketing & Automation.
- Understand the elements behind successful digital marketing strategies.
SKILLS COVERED IN DIGITAL MARKETING CRASH COURSE
- Gain basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Acquire practical skills applicable to various industries.
- Boost your career prospects with in-demand digital marketing skills.
- Get an overview of effective digital marketing strategies.
- Get access to premium tools during the digital marketing course.
- Access real-world insights and tips from a seasoned digital marketing professional.
- Earn an industry recognized digital marketing certificate and an internship letter.
No prior digital marketing experience is required. All you need is a laptop, a passion for learning and a desire to excel in the exciting world of digital marketing.
WHO THIS “DIGITAL MARKETING CRASH COURSE” IS FOR
- Beginners seeking a high-demand career in digital marketing.
- Individuals looking to propel their careers through the Digital Marketing Crash Course.
- Entrepreneurs aiming to grasp the fundamentals of digital marketing concepts.
- Higher management personnel seeking basic yet 360-degree understanding of digital marketing.
- Anyone interested in using different digital marketing tools for success.
SUBJECT AREAS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Copywriting and Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Landing Page & Website (Brief Introduction)
- Graphic Designing (Basics Elements)
- Funnel Building (Basic Concept)
- Affiliate Marketing (An Introduction)
- Google My Business (GMB)
- Paid Advertisement (Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads)
- Google Webmaster / Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Mobile Marketing (SMS & WhatsApp)
- Email Marketing & Automation
- No prior digital marketing experience is required.
- All you need is a laptop.
- Certificate of Completion
- State of the art classrooms
- Dedicated support to every individual
- Lectures with practical examples
- Internship Program
- Job Prospects
- Business Owners