Enrollers.org (Powered by Webicosoft Private Limited) is an online networking community that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- As a registered member of enrollers.org, using any of the features and services on enrollers.org, either registered member or visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Enrollers.org reserves the right to update the terms, conditions, and notices of this Agreement without notice to you. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you disagree with the terms and conditions of enrollers.org, do not register, and you will not be authorized to use enrollers.org services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of enrollers.org, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through this site, you agree to hold enrollers.org harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders, or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password to access the Sites, Content, and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from enrollers.org available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from enrollers.org.
- Enrollers.org provides various forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews, and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by enrollers.org, visitors, and its members. enrollers.org will attempt to ensure the site’s integrity and accuracy in the content and Services. Still, it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete, or current. enrollers.org can not be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is enrollers.org’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within seven days.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other sources on the internet, and sometimes by calling the schools.
- Enrollers.org should not be considered the authority and the final guide in your decision-making.
- Enrollers.org, at its sole discretion, may edit, delete or block access to any Content, including Member Posted Content, without notice and liability. We will, however, make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give enrollers.org the right to use the logo on the enrollers.org website and any enrollers.org marketing material.
- If you are a visitor to our website and update any personal contact information such as phone number or email address, enrollers.org reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS, or email. If the intention was for Mentoring/learning or seeking information about our product & services, the enrollers.org team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS, or email.
You Agree Not To
- Posting, publishing, or transmitting any false messages. Misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invade another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group or religion, or caste, infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post; otherwise, make any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to fair use of guidelines.
- Collecting members’ screen names and email addresses for advertisement, solicitation, or spam is prohibited.
- Enrollers.org doesn’t allow registration for home tuition agencies & organizations that are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of enrollers.org (or) who are involved in collecting data from the enrollers.org website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such registrations, enrollers.org reserves the right to terminate those accounts without any prior notice & without processing the refund of the subscription associated with those accounts. enrollers.org also reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings if any ‘Home Tuition Agencies or organizations’ contravene conditions as stated above.
- Kindly clarify your doubts before you make a payment to upgrade to any of our premium membership plans or buy extra coins. Once payment is made, they cannot be refunded.
- Before availing of any of our advertising packages – Sponsored Listing, Branding Package, and Banner Ad, kindly understand the benefits the packages offer. The payment made for any of our Branding packages is non-refundable.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited emails, junk mail, spam, chain letters, promotions, or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the enrollers.org Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics, or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- Enrollers.org reserves the right at any time and also from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
TERMS OF SERVICE-WEBSITE
while this Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this Website, https://enrollers.org/ (the “Website”), (“Enrollwork”) offer of Services for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of Services available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. [Enrollwork] reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. [Enrollwork] will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or modified Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following posting any such changes or a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. [Enrollwork] encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with [Enrollwork] for additional Services or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. Please click the print button on your browser toolbar if you want to print this Agreement.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale certain Services (the “Services”). By placing an order for Services through this Website, you agree to the terms outlined in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our direct [Enrollwork] sales representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt-out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you agree to continue to receive additional emails and call solicitations [Enrollwork], and it is designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt-Out Procedure: We provide three easy ways to opt out of future solicitations.
- You may use the opt-out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- You may also opt out by sending your email address to [opt-out email].
- You may send a written removal request to [Company Address].
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links. In addition to making Services available, this Website also offers information and marketing materials. To the extent that [Enrollwork] does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India, foreign nations, and international bodies. The unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You acknowledge that your use of this Website’s content is for personal, noncommercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. [Enrollwork] does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. [Enrollwork] is not responsible for the content or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website; [Enrollwork] is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this Website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will:
- Abide of all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property).
- Not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users.
- Not resell material on the Website.
- Do not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmitting “spam,” chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited communication.
- Not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of this website and/or services are at your sole risk. the website and services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. [enrollwork] expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement with respect to the services or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or services. (“services” include trial services.)
Without limiting the generality of the preceding, [enrollwork] makes no warranty:
The information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
The links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or that defects in services will be corrected.
Regarding any services purchased or obtained through the website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
[enrollwork] entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and services and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for services purchased via the website.
[enrollwork] will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the services in any manner, including liabilities resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the website content or services.
- The cost of procuring substitute services or content.
- Any services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website.
- Any lost profits you allege.
some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Remembering your booking history and processing your workspace plans
- Understand and process your interest
- In compiling the aggregate site traffic data and interactions. We may also use a trustworthy third-party service to track some information on your behalf.
- We will get a cookie notification on-site, and you can turn that off. See your browser’s Help Menu to know how to adjust your cookies.
Some you will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless [Enrollwork], and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of:
- This Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations, and obligations under this Agreement.
- The Website content or your use of the Website content.
- The Services or your use of the Services (including Trial Services).
- Any intellectual property or another proprietary right of any person or entity.
- Your violation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Any information or data you supplied to [Enrollwork].
When [Enrollwork] is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, [Enrollwork] may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify [Enrollwork]; your failure to provide such warranties may be considered by [Enrollwork] to be a material breach of this Agreement. [Enrollwork] will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Services, with counsel of [Enrollwork] choice at its expense. [Enrollwork] will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will be responsible for defending [Enrollwork] against any claim, but you must receive [Enrollwork] prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Services.
VII. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website or ordering Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.