In this era of technology, each individual is looking for ways to make their every step better and more efficient. The same goes for content writers. The field of content writing is ever-evolving and many different tools have been introduced each passing day. To make the tasks easier, Google Chrome has bought us a variety of extensions.
There is a never-ending list of extensions that an SEO content writer can use while writing a blog. To make it easier, Enrollers have made a list of 8 most useful Chrome extensions which will narrow down your options.
Get ready to take your content to the next level with these must-have chrome extensions!
Google Extensions – What Are They?
Google extensions are a game-changer! They may differ from Google apps, but they work in perfect harmony to improve your user experience and take you to new heights, giving us easy access to information and other tools.
With these extensions, your browsing experience becomes a productivity powerhouse, enabling you to save time and energy while conducting research.
How can Extensions Assist an SEO Content Writer?
If you’re a blogger, you know that the right tools can make all the difference. Google Chrome is the go-to browser for most SEO content writers.
One of the main reasons is the availability of a variety of tools that have completely changed the way writers work. By taking advantage of these extensions, writers can organize their workflow, improve their content for search engines, and ultimately achieve their goals more quickly and efficiently.
8 Effective Chrome Extensions For SEO Content Writers
Every writer has their own unique set of extensions that they use. And listing them all can be a tough task.
Enrollers have done the research for you and compiled a list of the top 8 extensions that are favored by the majority of writers.
Are you tired of making embarrassing grammar mistakes in your emails, blogs, or social media posts? Look no further than Grammarly!
It optimizes your writing quality by correcting your mistakes, minimizing the repetition of words, and improving SEO.
- Grammar correction: Corrects your spelling errors, improves your grammar, and punctuation errors.
- Tone suggestions: Grammarly can help you enhance your writing style, making it clearer and more cohesive.
- Vocabulary: While writing, you can get suggestions to use more precise words according to the topic.
- Plagiarism check: It can detect plagiarism, which will help you write content that is unique and SEO-friendly.
PageImprove is the perfect solution for those who frequently require updates to hundreds of pages on their e-commerce website or marketplace.
No more waiting for weeks or months for SEO implementation due to limited developer resources. With PageImprove, you can launch SEO changes quickly and effectively, with confidence.
- Easy to use: PageImprove is user-friendly and it won’t put more load on your browser or device.
- CMS: (Content management system) PageImprove helps the user to manage content, data, and editing.
- Up-to-date: The system of this extension is always updated so that you can implement the changes on your website.
SEOquake is a tool you can’t miss out on. It gives you plenty of features, including an in-depth analysis of SERP and SEO-Audit.
You can make use of this extension depending on specific SEO tasks.
- Metrics review: Reviews all the significant stats in less time.
- SERP’s analysis: Gives you a thorough analysis of search engine result pages.
- Keywords: It can measure keyword difficulty and a keyword’s density and configure a stop-word list.
- Reports: Get the full report on all internal links and external links.
4. Keywords Everywhere
Keywords Everywhere is very popular among SEO content writers. If you get stuck while searching for keywords, then this extension is for you.
This useful chrome extension assists you in generating keywords and checking their volume, which eventually helps your website rank better.
- Generate keywords: Assist writers with finding suitable keywords.
- Search volume: Provides an estimated figure of how many times a keyword was searched.
- Competition: The tool measures the keyword difficulty and measures the score.
- Hashtag generator: Generates hashtags that are most in use and can attract traffic.
MozBar is an all-in-one SEO toolbar that makes your research easier. It gives you all the metrics instantly while you are on your page.
- Page optimization: Get content suggestions for all the keywords on any result page. It will provide you with instant optimization.
- Keyword difficulty: Gives you a real-time analysis of keyword difficulty for any search term.
- SERP analysis: This helps you dig deeper into the page and give a detailed SERP analysis.
- Reports: Gives unlimited open site explorer reports and helps you get subdomain links.
6. Majestic Backlink Analyzer
The Majestic Backlink Analyzer extension is wonderful for SEO content writers who are always deeply involved in backlink analysis.
This extension doesn’t use another source for extracting, instead, it crawls the entire web to get the most accurate results.
- Page strength: It gives you a fast way to check any page strength by analyzing its backlink information.
- Add to bucket: If you find a URL helpful, you can save it and review it later with this tool.
- Anchor text detail: Gives you a list of the 10 strongest anchor texts used in links to the URL, including the link counts and domain counts.
- Backlink detail: A list of the 10 strongest backlinks to the page, including the URL, anchor text, citation flow, and trust flow
7. Rankup Content
Don’t make the mistake of overlooking this valuable tool. Rankup content can be the key to boosting your online presence and increasing your audience.
When you conduct a keyword search on Google, rest assured that the tool will thoroughly analyze the SERP. As a result, you will receive a comprehensive list of related keywords that are based on your initial search query.
- SEO: This gives you an SEO analysis that can help make your content rank.
- Growth marketing: Helps increase website revenue by suitable growth marketing.
- Keyword frequency: Red, yellow, and green indicators of keywords where red is the hardest to beat.
- Keyword positioning: Tells you how often and where a keyword was used on a page.
When it comes to writing, distractions are not an option. Forest is the ultimate tool for writers who want to stay focused and productive. It helps you stay on track with your writing, but it also encourages you to take breaks and step away from your computer screen.
But that’s not all. With this tool, you can make a real difference in the world. For every virtual tree you plant, the extension partners with a company to plant a real tree in the future.
So not only are you improving your own productivity and focus, but you’re also making a positive impact on the world around you.
- Start: Plant a tree using the extension whenever you want to stay focused.
- Grow: While you do your work, the seed will start growing.
- Be responsible: If you leave the app halfway, the tree you planted will die.
Now that you have navigated through all the Google extensions for SEO content writers, let’s wrap up our discussion.
By using these amazing tools, you can simplify your tasks, improve your content, and reach your goals faster. So why wait? Give these must-have extensions a try to take your writing to the next level!